Adds three buttons to the CKEditor toolbar that provide:
- editor content templates,
- a library of accessible tables, and
- accessibility checking for editor content.
This button gives you access to a configurable set of standard editor content templates (for example, policies, procedures, programs and reports), to help your content editors write and maintain content that complies with structural, language, and accessibility standards. Content editors can preview the available templates before selecting the one that suits their requirements.Table library
This button gives you access to a configurable library of clearly structured, accessible tables.Page accessibility checker
While site-wide validation can check the accessibility of your page templates, editor content within the page is constantly changing. This button checks the accessibility of editor content in the page with a single click.Requirements
- jQuery 1.6+ (download it from here). For Drupal users, the default Drupal installation includes jQuery, so you do not need to install jQuery separately. If you are not using Drupal, include the jQuery library file in the page where CKEditor is used.
- Browser: Tested on Internet Explorer 8 & 9, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
For installation instructions, visit the Installation page.
The template and table libraries can be customised through the included .json files.
Contact us for documentation.
Licensed under the GPLv2 license
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the plugin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded plugin
pluginsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the plugin by using the
extraPluginsconfiguration setting. Example:
config.extraPlugins = 'performx';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.
No additional dependencies.
Note: The plugin may have additional requirements. Check the add-on page and documentation for more details.