Adds three buttons to the CKEditor toolbar that provide:
- editor content templates,
- a library of accessible tables, and
- accessibility checking for editor content.
This button gives you access to a configurable set of standard editor content templates (for example, policies, procedures, programs and reports), to help your content editors write and maintain content that complies with structural, language, and accessibility standards. Content editors can preview the available templates before selecting the one that suits their requirements.Table library
This button gives you access to a configurable library of clearly structured, accessible tables.Page accessibility checker
While site-wide validation can check the accessibility of your page templates, editor content within the page is constantly changing. This button checks the accessibility of editor content in the page with a single click.Requirements
- jQuery 1.6+ (download it from here). For Drupal users, the default Drupal installation includes jQuery, so you do not need to install jQuery separately. If you are not using Drupal, include the jQuery library file in the page where CKEditor is used.
- Browser: Tested on Internet Explorer 8 & 9, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
For installation instructions, visit the Installation page.
The template and table libraries can be customised through the included .json files.
Contact us for documentation.
Licensed under the GPLv2 license