Let your users create their own form with built-in email functionality!
- Compatible with Bootstrap and Non-Bootstrap
- No database required
- Available in 66 languages
- jQuery / PHP Email function ready
- HTML 5 validation
- Real-time validation (MJ Form Validation)
- Date/Time Picker
- Back-end is 100% customizable, you may use your own code
- WP Gravity Form inspired
- Easily configure the title, description, settings and confirmation message using the form settings.
- Standard Fields
- Single Line Text (Textbox)
- Paragraph Text (Textarea)
- Multi Select
- Radio Buttons
- Advanced Fields
- Website (URL)
- File Upload
- Notifications - Easily configure notification emails that are sent when a form is submitted. Quickly respond to users filling out your form with a User notification that acts as an auto-responder thanking them for submission.
Spam Security Features
- Allow users to send an email every 30 seconds
Road Map / Future Features
- Advanced Fields - Sometimes standard form fields just don't cut the mustard. That's where the advanced fields come in.. from capturing names, addresses and phone numbers. The advanced fields are here to make your life even easier.
- Pricing Fields - Order forms can incorporate pricing specific fields to allow your users to make selections and generate a total based on product and option selections.
- Conditional Logic - Conditional Logic allows you to configure your form to show or hide fields, sections, pages or even the submit button based on user selections. This allows you to easily control what information your user is asked to provide on your WordPress powered site and tailor the form specifically to their needs.
- and many more...
NOTE: You can send your suggestions, comments, concerns, or inquiries through firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling up the contact form of my website. I'm having trouble using Disqus lol.
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the plugin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded plugin
pluginsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the plugin by using the
extraPluginsconfiguration setting. Example:
config.extraPlugins = 'mjFormBuilder';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.
No additional dependencies.
Note: The plugin may have additional requirements. Check the add-on page and documentation for more details.