This Plugin provides a small image processor. You can limit the size of images directly on the client without upload images on your server. Big images will be resized automatically on paste.
1. Download the plugin from http://github.com/nmmf/imageresize
2. Extract (decompress) the downloaded file into the plugins folder of your
3. Enable the plugin by using the extraPlugins configuration setting.
Example: CKEDITOR.config.extraPlugins = "imageresize";
CKEDITOR.config.imageResize.maxWidth = 800;
CKEDITOR.config.imageResize.maxHeight = 800;
// Resize all images in a node:
(node) parent container,
// Resize one image:
// Detect browser support:
// returns boolean true or false
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the plugin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded plugin
pluginsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the plugin by using the
extraPluginsconfiguration setting. Example:
config.extraPlugins = 'imageresize';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.
No additional dependencies.
Note: The plugin may have additional requirements. Check the add-on page and documentation for more details.