The ExtraFormAttributes plugin for CKEditor extends the core Forms plugin adding the ability to specify the class & id attributes on various form elements.Features Overview
- Adds class and ID attributes to the following form elements / dialogs: textfield, select, button, textarea, radio, and checkbox
- Adds class attribute to the following elements: form
- CKEditor version 4.4.7 or greater [http://ckeditor.com/](http://ckeditor.com/)
- The Forms plugin for CKEditor (normally installed by default)
- Extract the downloaded repository
- Copy the **extraformattributes** folder to your **"ckeditor/plugins/"** folder
- Open the **"ckeditor/config.js"** file in your favorite text editor
- Add **extraformattributes** to **config.extraPlugins** and save your changes. If that line isn't found, add it. EX: config.extraPlugins = 'extraformoptions';
This plugin was developed and is maintained by the [https://totalwebservices.net/](Total Web Services team).
A big thanks goes out to the following people & organizations:
WebsiteRelevance.com - for supporting the development of the plugin.
[http://www.ckeditor.com](CKEditor) - For providing CKEditor so we could build this plugin for it.
Licensed under GPL Version 3.0. For additional details please see the LICENSE.md file in the download.
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the plugin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded plugin
pluginsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the plugin by using the
extraPluginsconfiguration setting. Example:
config.extraPlugins = 'extraformattributes';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.
No additional dependencies.
Note: The plugin may have additional requirements. Check the add-on page and documentation for more details.
|Plugin versions||CKEditor versions|
The Extra Form Attributes plugin for CKEditor extends the core Forms plugin adding an Extra Options tab onto several elements. This allows you to specify the HTML ID and CLASS attributes on your HTML forms in CKEditor.