Add bootstrap panel to your write-ups without editing the source code!
- Compatible with Bootstrap 3.* and 4.0
- Available in 66 languages
- Manage content using popup CKEditor
- Nested panels compatibility
For Foundation users, see: Foundation Panel
- ADDED: Bootstrap 4 support
- ADDED: config.bootstrap_version Bootstrap version
- CHANGED: popup editor layout
- REMOVED: Escape HTML function and use CKEditor's default escaping
- ADDED: nested bootstrap panel support
- FIXED: HTML tag escaping bug
- FIXED: multiple instances bug
- ADDED: new feature which you can edit content using popup CKEditor
- UPDATE: Greek and English translation (Thanks to Κιοσσές Γιώργος)
- ADDED: UI language support
- Initial release
NOTE: You can send your suggestions, comments, concerns, or inquiries thru firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling up the contact form of my website. I'm having a trouble using Disqus lol.
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the plugin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded plugin
pluginsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the plugin by using the
extraPluginsconfiguration setting. Example:
config.extraPlugins = 'bootstrapPanel';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.
No additional dependencies.
Note: The plugin may have additional requirements. Check the add-on page and documentation for more details.