I got the Editor working on Linux with no issues, but now I need to use the same (PHP) script as I did on the linux server on a windows one.
I have changed all the paths and permissions on the folder.
just looking over the system at first look its fine. I can upload images etc but when trying to use the Browse Server tool it comes up with an XML error.
The server didn't send back a proper XML response
http://www.domain.com/admin/FCKeditor/e ... Folder=%2F
<html><head><title>Error</title></head><body><head><title>Error in CGI Application</title></head> <body><h1>CGI Error</h1>The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP Headers.</body></body></html>