Issue: MS Word pasted content jumps to the bottom of the editor when switching views (such as to Source view and back).
I have tested this in 2.6 and on the demo of 2.6.3 and it happens in both using IE7/Win. I cannot reproduce it start-to-finish in Firefox. These are the steps to reproduce it:
- Starting with a page of pre-existing, well-formatted content, delete a paragraph in the middle.
- Paste a simple block of copy from MS Word, being careful to NOT use the 'Paste from Word' feature.
- Put the cursor after the last character of the copy you've just pasted, hit the Enter key.
- Use the 'Paste from Word' feature to paste in the same content, checking both boxes in the dialog.
- Flip to Source view and back. The content you pasted last will have jumped to very bottom of the page.