I have a problem when you post a large form field in Microsoft Internet Information Services 5.0, you may receive the following error message:
Request object, ASP 0107 (0x80004005)
The data being processed is over the allowed limit.
as detail in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/273482
So I am trying to split the data with the Java script on that page.
1) Put in a large amount of data and save to database. This is OK
2) Pull the data back. This is OK.
3) Delete the data from the edit window. All appears to have gone
4) Check the 'Source' window. All appears to have gone.
5) Save it.
6) Check database. Some of the information is still there.
I have checked what is being posted back and yes some of the information is still there.
So I need to find the code for the save button and extend it to include a BreakItUp() function.
Can some one point me in the right direction.
Posting Back large form fields