I'm absolutely newbie to fckeditor. I'm trying to integrate it with my java web app. I have read the documentation, but I'm sure I'm still missing something... This is what I've done so far:
- Added the project to my maven dependencies
- Downloaded the scripts and adding them to the default location.
- Using the taglib to create the editor
Everything works fine. But now I want to be able to browsee/upload files. So I:
- Created the connector servlet as said in the documentation
- Added the fckeditor.properties file to my classpath.
- When I launch my app, it says that connector has been succesfully placed.
- I also created a class implementing the net.fckeditor.requestcycle.UserPathBuilder interface. This is returning just a dummy String (I wanna know what's going on here).
If I click to browse my system, I always get that js alert saying that it tried to connect to:
php? I don't know if this matters or not, or if the connector takes care (everything after.. filemanager/connectors/ is handled by the connector servlet.
If I access this url directly I get this error
java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: DIRECTORY net.fckeditor.response.XmlResponse.setFolders(XmlResponse.java:185) net.fckeditor.response.XmlResponse.setFoldersAndFiles(XmlResponse.java:228) net.fckeditor.connector.ConnectorServlet.doGet(ConnectorServlet.java:149) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
What am I missing? Can someone add some light here?
Thank you very much!