I have an ASP.Net application that uses FCKEditor. Everything was working fine in IE6. When I upgraded my machine to IE7, the editor stopped displaying. I tried FF and Opera and everything worked just fine. I tried the Sample01.aspx example in IE7 and it worked fine. I changed a couple lines in my aspx application page to use standard aspx instead of master page, and it suddenly started working again (this basically consists of adding the html/head/body/form tags and removing the asp:content tags). No actual code changes occured between the masterpage and non-master page versions.
Sat, 12/02/2006 - 05:35#1