- #568: Added possibility to adjust nested editables' filters using the
- #554: Fixed:
changeevent not fired when typing the first character after pasting into the editor. Thanks to Daniel Miller!
- #566: Fixed: The CSS
bordershorthand property with zero width (
border: 0px solid #000;) causes the table to have the border attribute set to 1.
- #779: Fixed: The Remove Format plugin removes elements with language definition inserted by the Languageplugin.
- #423: Fixed: The Paste from Word plugin pastes paragraphs into the editor even if
CKEDITOR.config.enterModeis set to
- #719: Fixed: Image inserted using the Enhanced Image plugin can be resized when the editor is in read-only mode.
- #577: Fixed: The "Delete Columns" command provided by the Table Tools plugin throws an error when trying to delete columns.
- #867: Fixed: Typing into a selected table throws an error.
- #817: Fixed: The Save plugin does not work in Source Mode.
- Updated the WebSpellChecker plugin:
- #40: Fixed: IE10 throws an error when spell checking is started.
- #800: Added the
CKEDITOR.dom.selection.isCollapsedmethod which is a simpler way to check if the selection is collapsed.
- #830: Added an option to define which dialog tab should be shown by default when creating