This plugin adds lightbox plus support to your image dialog. You have to upload 2 images. The normal image that you insert in your page with image dialog and a second one for the lightbox. The second image must have same name like the normal image and must stored in a subfolder named .box
Correct translation is needed!
Licensed under the terms of the GPL.
1. Extract the archiv.
2. Copy the "lightbox" pluginfolder to CKEditors "plugins" folder.
3. Copy the "lightbox" rootfolder to a folder of your choice. (Sorry, same names)
4. In the CKEditor configuration file (config.js) add the following code:
config.extraPlugins = 'lightbox';
5. For using lightbox plus open lightbox_plus.js and set the path to lightbox folder to LightboxPlus_rootpath.
6. Set lightbox_plus.js script to the header of your page.
Bugfix: changed onOk to commit (rel attribute was not submitted)
Add a compressed version