This plugin is not ready to use, you have to expand your filebrowser.
This plugin adds two new tabs to the flash dialog. One for FLV if you load a *.flv and one for MP3 if you load a *.mp3 file from your filebrowser. That the plugin works your filebrowser has to set "playerpath/player/flvplayer.swf?flv=/path/to/your/file/movie.flv" for FLVs or "playerpath/player/mp3player.swf?mp3=/path/to/your/file/music.mp3" for MP3s to dialogs URL field.
To test the plugin you can load a FLV file to flash dialog and copy "playerpath/player/flvplayer.swf?flv=" before the URL.
Known bug: You can not use the fullscreen feature of FLV-player. That's a bug of CKEditor. It is not possible to set allowFullScreen to true for swf files.
The plugin uses the players from neolao: flv-player.net flash-mp3-player.net
Correct translation is needed!
Licensed under the terms of the GPL.
1. Extract the archiv.
2. Copy the "flashplayer" folder to CKEditors "plugins" folder.
3. Copy the "player" folder to a folder of your choice.
4. Open the file "/flashplayer/config.js". Make the settings for "mediapath", means the rootpath were your *.flv and *.mp3 files are located. "playerpath" means the path were you have placed the "player" folder.
5. Open the file "/flashplayer/swfsize.php" and set your server rootpath to $server_path.
6. In the CKEditor configuration file (config.js) add the following code:
config.extraPlugins = 'flashplayer';
7. It is possible to open FLVs with a link in a lightbox like window. If you want to use this feature, load the file "playerpath/player/flvvideobox.js" to your HTML page.
8. Open the file "playerpath/player/flvvideobox.js" and set the path to player folder to FLVPlayer_rootpath:
var FLVPlayer_rootpath = 'your/playerpath/';
Add a compressed version