i Integrated the FCK Editor V2 RC2 into my CMS.
With Firefox 1.0 (newest, downloadable at mozilla.org) the Editor itself works good.
I am Working with three Instansas, each of the Editor with an unique ID. Different Values ....
My Problem is, if I fire up the Page on my IE6.0 SP2 or on my Maxthon Browser Shell for IE I only can c one of them, the other two are missing with following Message:
First everything was fine.
I thought that I might made an mistake, so i replaced all files. But now I c, after i installed FireFox that everything is working fine. So i don't quite understand the error.
I hope I could provider all the Informations you need.
I am Using an PHP system, Version 4.3.10 with Suse 9.0 an Apache 2.0.52 on my Server. My Development System is Using Windows XP SP2.
Problem with IE6.0 SP2
RE: Problem with IE6.0 SP2
I am having this exact same problem... I used the Microsoft Script Debugger to provide a bit more detail in this thread:
https://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php ... _id=379487