We have moved our Forums from SourceForge to phpBB. This change aims to bring quality services to our community, as well as promoting knowledge exchange.
More than 16.000 messages have been moved. We have 4 years of history here that deserves to be preserved. This history is made by contributions from our community, so it is also important to preserve our users database.
SourceForge User Account Migration Steps
SourceForge users who have contributed to our forums have already been registered to the new forum site. Their username has been preserved, and their SourceForge e-mail address has been used (in the format <user-name>@users.sourceforge.net).
So, for example, the SourceForge user "fredck" will still log on with the user name "fredck". His registered e-mail address is "firstname.lastname@example.org".
Of course, passwords could not be retrieved from SourceForge, so random passwords have been generated. To create a new password for your migrated account, just follow these steps:
- Your SourceForge e-mail address must be pointing to a valid e-mail address. So, control your SourceForge account.
- Go to the Send Password page.
- Insert your SourceForge user name and your SourceForge e-mail alias (in the format <user-name>@users.sourceforge.net) and submit the form.
- Follow the instructions you will receive by e-mail to log on at our new forums.
- Go to the User Control Panel and set your preferences.
- Go ahead posting at our brand new forums!