- #4556 : Initial support for HTML5 elements.
- #6492 : The Find/Replace dialog window will now be populated with text selected in the editor.
- #7323 : New
alignproperty in dialog window UI elements for field alignment.
- #6462 : A wider range of CSS length units (like pt and percentage) are now supported in related dialog window fields.
- #7911 : New Remove Anchor option is now available in the context menu.
- #7387 : Allow
styleDefinitionto be applied to a set of elements.
- #4345 : A new
langLoadedevent added to
CKEDITOR.editorin order to make it possible to perform "by code" language updates.
- #7959 : The cursor will now blink in the first cell after a table is inserted.
- #7885 : New
editor::removeMenuItemAPI for removing plugin context menu items introduced.
- #7991 : Introduce the
inputStyledefinitions to allow fine-grained controlling of dialog window element styles.
- #7914 : ATTENTION! The signature for the
setReadOnly()function has been changed, reversing the meaning of the parameter to be passed to it. Please make sure to update your code when upgrading.
- #7657 : Wrong margin mirroring when creating a list from RTL paragraphs.
- #7620 : A glitch in list pasting from Microsoft Word caused by broken child references when filtering.
- #6962 : Changed the
CKEDITOR.ALTconstant values to avoid collision with any possible Unicode character.
- #6263 : Some table cell context menu options may be incorrectly disabled.
- #6247 : Focus is not restored properly after a drop-down menu is closed.
- #7334 : [IE7] Indentation style does not apply to RTL lists.
- #6845 : Spaces inside the URL field in the Link dialog window will now be removed.
- #7733 : Flash movies inserted with the Flash Properties dialog window are not displaying properly when injected into the page.
- #7837 : [IE<8] Inserting a page break results in an error.
- #7804 : The HTML5
wbrtag is now recognized by the editor.
- #7867 : The file browser for the background image in the Document Properties plugin dialog window does not work.
- #7130 : The column resizer gripping area is invading adjacent table cells.
- #7844 : [FF] Calling
setData()on a hidden editor caused editor not to display.
- #7860 : The BBCode plugin was stripping BBCode tags that were not implemented in the plugin, but from now on they will be handled as simple text.
- #7321 : [IE6] Contents inside the RTL fields in dialog windows are overflowing.
- #7323 : [IE Quirks] Some fields are not centered in the dialog window.
- #5955 : Editor accessibility issue with JAWS when a drop-down menu is placed as the first item in the toolbar.
- #6671 : [FF] Selection of an item from the Styles drop-down list is not refreshed after the style is removed.
- #7879 : The Style and Height/Width fields of the Table Properties dialog window are not synchronized.
- #7581 : [IE] The Enter key pressed at the end of a list item containing the
startattribute crashes the browser.
- #7266 : Dialog window fields that did not pass validation are now ARIA-compatible with
- #7742 : [WebKit] Indentation, alignment, and language direction are not applied on an empty document without the editor being in focus.
- #7801 : [Opera] Pasted paragraphs now split partially selected blocks.
- #6663 : Table caption that contains rich text is corrupted after an edit done with the Table Properties dialog window.
- #7893 : [WebKit, Opera, IE<8] It is impossible to link to anchors in the document.
- #7637 : Cursor position might in some cases cause problems after inserting a page break.
- #5314 : The
aria-selectedattribute is not removed when toolbar drop-down menu items are deselected.
- #7749 : Small check introduced to avoid issues with custom data processors and the
- #7269 : [WebKit] Paste from Word is including the full
file://URL path for anchor links.
- #7584 : Start number of the List dialog window now works with numbered list items.
- #6975 : [IE6, IE7] A definition list crashes Internet Explorer on HTML output.
- #7841 : Deleting a column with a cell deleted in one of the rows does not work.
- #7944 : The Enter key should not split or create new paragraphs inside caption elements.
- #7639 : [IE9] Browser might crash when an object is selected in the document.
- #7847 : [IE8] Inserting an image with non-secure source in a HTTPS page breaks the dialog window.
- #7953 : [IE] Text selection lost after the browser context menu is opened.
- #5239 : Inconsistent focus behavior after closing a toolbar drop-down menu.
- #6470 : The Start attribute of a Numbered List is rendered incorrectly if the field is left empty.
- #7324 : [IE6 Quirks] Context menus are not displayed correctly.
- #7566 : BiDi: Increasing indentation of a list item changes the language direction.
- #7839 : [IE] Pasting multi-level numbered lists from Microsoft Word does not work properly.
- #188 : [IE] Object selection was making the toolbar inactive in some situations.
- Updated the following language files: