#4890 : Added the possibility to edit the
relattribute for links.
- #7004 : Allow loading plugin translations even if they are not present in the plugin definition.
#7315 : Firing the
resizeevent on dialog window instances is now possible.
#7259 : Dialog window definition allows to specify initial
- #7131 : List item numbering is now supported on pasting from Microsoft Word.
- #1272 : [WebKit] It is now possible to apply styles to collapsed selections in Safari and Chrome.
- #7054 : The tooltips for special characters are now lowercased, making them more readable.
- #7102 : "Replace DIV" sample did not work when double-clicking inside the formatted text.
- #7088 : Loading of plugins failed on new instances of the editor after the Insert Special Character dialog window was used.
- #6215 : Removal of inline styles now also removes overrides.
- #6144 : Rich text drop-down lists have wrong height when toolbar is wrapped.
- #6387 : AutoGrow may cause an error when editor instance is destroyed too quickly after a height change.
- #6901 : Mixed direction content was not properly respected in a shared toolbar setting.
- #4809 : Table-related tags are output in wrong order.
- #7092 : Corrupted toolbar button state for inline style after switching to Source.
- #6921 : Pasted text marked by SCAYT in one language is not re-checked if another spellchecking language is selected in the editor.
- #6614 : Enhancement of the resize handle in RTL.
#5924 : Flash plugin now recognizes Flash content without an
- #4475 : Protected source in attributes and inline CSS text is not handled correctly.
#6984 : [FF] Trailing line breaks are lost in
#6987 : [IE] Text selection lost when calling
editor::insertHtmlfrom a dialog window in some situations.
- #6865 : BiDi mirroring does not work when a text direction change is done through a dialog window.
#6966 : [IE] Unintended paragraph is created in an empty document in
- #7084 : SCAYT dialog window is now working properly with more than one editor instance in a page.
- #6662 : [FF] List structure pasting error caused by a regression from FF3.5.x is now fixed.
- #7300 : Link dialog window now loads numeric values correctly.
#7330 : New list items no longer inherit the
valueattribute from their sibling.
- #7293 : The "Automatic" color button is now presented correctly without focus inside the editor.
- #7018 : [IE] Toolbar drop-down lists did not have a border around them.
- #7073 : Image dialog window no longer allows zero height and width value to be entered.
- #7316 : [FF] Clicking on "Paste" button incorrectly breaks the line at the cursor position.
- #6751 : Inline whitespaces are incorrectly stripped when pasting from Word.
- #6236 : [IE] Fixing malformed nested list structure which was introduced by the Backspace key.
- #6649 : [IE] Selection of the full table sometimes does not work.
- #6946 : HTML parser is now able to fix orphan list items.
- #6861 : Indenting a list item should retain the text direction.
- #6938 : Outdenting a list item should retain the text direction.
- #6849 : Correct Enter key behavior on list item.
- #7113 : [WebKit] Undesired document scroll on click after scrolling.
- #6491 : Undesired Image dialog window dimension lock reset on URL change.
- #7284 : [FF Quirks] Maximize now works correctly.
- #6609 : [IE9] Browser in high contrast mode is not properly detected.
- #7222 : [WebKit] Impossible to apply a single style to a collapsed selection without giving the editor focus.
- #7180 : [IE9] When using Kama skin and RTL layout dialog window buttons were not being displayed correctly.
- #7182 : [IE9] When using Office2003/v2 skin and RTL layout dialog window shadows were corrupted.
#6913 : Invalid escape sequence (
\b) was used in the PHP integration.
- #5757 : [IE6] Text was not wrapping in the accessibility instructions dialog window.
Ajax.jsare now available as plugins ('xml' and 'ajax').
- #7304 : Microsoft Word cleanup function is not always invoked when clicking on the "Paste From Word" button.
- #6658 : [IE] Pasting text from Microsoft Word with one or more tabs between list items was failing.
#7433 : [IE9]
ENTER_BRat the end of a block breaks due to an IE9 regression.
- #7432 : [WebKit] Unable to create a new list in an empty document.
#4880 : CKEditor changes tag style inside HTML comment with
- #7034 : Inserting special characters into styled text.
- #7132 : Paste toolbar buttons are becoming disabled.
#7138 : The
api.htmlsample in Opera does not work as expected.
- #7160 : Cannot paste the form element on top of the page.
- #7171 : Double-clicking an image in non-editable content opens the editing dialog window.
- #7455 : Extra line break is added automatically to the preformatted element.
#7467 : [Firefox] Extra
brelement is added in a nested list.
- Updated the following language files: