- #6107 : It is now possible to remove block styles using Styles and Paragraph Format drop-down lists.
- #5590 : Remove Format command works in collapsed selections.
#5755 : The
dialog_buttonsOrderoption now works in Internet Explorer.
#6869 : The
data-cke-nostyleattribute (which was introduced for escaping the element from been influenced by the style system since 3.5) is deprecated in favor of the new
- Revised sample pages with code examples and clarifications.
#5855 : Updating a link multiple times generates wrong
- #6166 : Error on Maximize command, when the toolbar button is not shown.
- #6607 : Table cell "merge down" and "merge right" commands work only once.
- #6228 : Merge down does not work, throwing a JavasSript error.
- #6625 : BIDI: Mixed LTR/RTL direction causes incorrect behavior.
- #6881 : IFrame capitalization is now consistent throughout labels.
- #6686 : BIDI: [FF] When we apply explicit language direction to a numbered/bulleted list, the corresponding language direction toolbar icon is not highlighted.
#6566 : It is now possible to exit a blockquote using
- #6868 : Partial (invalid) list structure crashes the editor on load.
#6804 : Buggy behavior when editing the
legendelement inside a
- #6724 : [IE7] Nested list display bug on empty list item.
- #6715 : List items do not create paragraphs after the list placed in a table cell is removed.
- #6695 : [Webkit] Display bug after the editor is restored from the full screen mode.
- #6661 : [IE] Pre-formatted style does not preserve applied text direction.
- #6655 : Using the editor resize grip causes small visual offsets.
#6604 : The
divelement should be used as a formatting block in
- #6249 : BIDI: List item bullets are off viewport with RTL text direction.
#6610 : BIDI:
ENTER_BRchange direction in one line out of multiple.
- #6872 : [IE] Link target field is not populated properly when no target is set.
- #6880 : Samples: Added a user-friendly message for users on servers without PHP support.
#6628 : Setting
config.enterModefrom PHP fails.
#6278 : Comments were moved above the
- #6687 : Empty tag should be removed in inline-style format.
- #6645 : Allow to configure whether " (double quotes) characters should be encoded in the contents.
#6336 : IE: (double)clicking an
input type="submit"button submitted the form.
- #6646 : Context menu was not working for text inputs present in the initial content.
- #6641 : Copying and pasting links inside the editor was not working.
#4208 : The
disableObjectResizingsetting now works in IE.
#6242 : [IE] Editing existing links with
hrefof a relative path mangles containing text.
- #5930 : [IE] Style definitions are no longer lowercased.
- #5361 : Preview window's title should reflect the title tag in full page mode.
#5522 : [IE] In versions < 8 or compatibility mode,
type="text"was missing in text fields.
- #6126 : [IE] Avoid problems if there are two buttons named "submit".
#6791 : [IE7] Editor did not show up when the name of a replaced textarea matched the name of a
metatag in the page.
#5684 : [FF] When
forcePasteAsPlainTextis used, the cursor disappears after paste.
- #6390 : Prevent toolbar dialog window buttons from being clicked twice.
- #6684 : [Webkit] Toolbar buttons are not wrapping correctly when the editor is displayed inside a table.
#6703 : [IE] editor
focusevent not fired in an instance, when a dialog window closes.
- #6873 : Difficult to drag the resize grip of the spell checker dialog window.
- #6896 : [Webkit] Unable to paste into source area when the editor is maximized.
- #6020 : The state of the Cut, Copy, and Paste toolbar now matches the state of the context menu buttons.
- #6577 : [FF] Selection error when an element containing the editor instance is hidden.
#5500 : [IE]
valueattribute of text input dialog window field was missing.
#6665 : [IE]
namefield of Link dialog window was missing.
- #6639 : Line-breaks inside pasted list item from Microsoft Word break the list structure.
- #6909 : [IE] GIF icons of toolbar button from custom plugins are not diplayed in zoom level 100%.
#6630 : Empty
preelements are output differently in various browsers.
- #6568 : Insert table row/column does not work with spanning.
- #6735 : Inaccurate read-only selection detection.
- #6728 : BIDI: Change direction does not work with list nested inside a blockquote.
- #6438 : [IE] Performance enhancement when typing inside an element with many child nodes.
- #6970 : [IE] Dialog window shadows were presented inaccurately.
#6672 : [IE] Unnecessary
brelement is no longer inserted after a form.
- #7087 : [FF] Sometimes it was not possible to move cursor out of link at the end of block.
- Updated the following language files: