- Fixed XSS vulnerability in the Preview plugin reported by Mario Heiderich of Cure53.
An upgrade is highly recommended!
- #12164: Added the "Justify" option to the "Horizontal Alignment" drop-down in the Table Cell Properties dialog window.
- #12110: Fixed: Editor crash after deleting a table. Thanks to Alin Purcaru!
- #11897: Fixed: Enter key used in an empty list item creates a new line instead of breaking the list. Thanks to noam-si!
- #12140: Fixed: Double-clicking linked widgets opens two dialog windows.
- #12132: Fixed: Image is inserted with
heightstyles even when they are not allowed.
- #9317: [IE] Fixed:
config.disableObjectResizingdoes not work on IE. Note: We were not able to fix this issue on IE11+ because necessary events stopped working. See a last resort workaround and make sure to support our complaint to Microsoft.
- #9638: Fixed: There should be no information about accessibility help available under the Alt+0 keyboard shortcut if theAccessibility Help plugin is not available.
- #8117 and #9186: Fixed: In HTML5
<meta>tags should be allowed everywhere, including inside the
- #10422: Fixed:
config.fillEmptyBlocksnot working properly if a function is specified.