New Features and Improvements:
- The new "Insert Page Break" command (for printing) has been introduced.*
- The editor package now has a root directory called "FCKeditor".
- [SF BUG-1326285] [SF BUG-1316430] [SF BUG-1323662] [SF BUG-1326223] We are doing a little step back with this version. The ENTER and BACKSPACE behavior changes for Firefox have been remove. It is a nice feature, but we need much more testing on it. It introduced some bugs and so its preferable to not have that feature, avoiding problems (even if that feature was intended to solve some issues).
- [SF BUG-1275714] Comments in the beginning of the source are now preserved when using the "undo" and "redo" commands.
- The "undo" and "redo" commands now work for the Style command.
- An error in the execution of the pasting commands on Firefox has been fixed.
- [SF BUG-1326184] No strange (invalid) entities are created when using Firefox. Also, the used by the FillEmptyBlocks setting is maintained even if you disable the ProcessHTMLEntities setting.
* This version has been partially sponsored by Acctive Software S.A..