- Added new translation: Albanian.
- #10172: Pressing Delete/*Backspace* in an empty table cell moves the cursor to the next/previous cell.
- #10219: Error thrown when destroying an editor instance in parallel with a mouseup event.
- #10265: Wrong loop type in the Filebrowser plugin.
- #10249: Wrong undo/redo states at start.
- #10268: "Show Blocks" does not recover after switching to source view.
- #9995: HTML code in
textareashould not be modified by the
- #10320: Justify plugin should add elements to the ACF based on current Enter mode.
- #10260: Fixed: Advanced Content Filter blocks
- #10315: [Webkit] Undo manager should not record snapshots after a filling character was added/removed.
- #10291: [Webkit] Space after a filling character should be secured.
- #10330: [Webkit] The filling character is not removed on
keydownin specific cases.
- #10285: Fixed: Styled text pasted from MS Word causes an infinite loop.
- #10131: Fixed:
undoManager#updatedoes not refresh the command state.
- #10337: Fixed: Unable to remove
- #10192: Closing lists with Enter key does not work with Advanced Content Filter in several cases.
#10191: Fixed allowed content rules unification, so the
filter.allowedContentproperty always contains rules in the same format.
#10224: Advanced Content Filter does not remove non-empty
- Minor issues in plugin integration with Advanced Content Filter:
#10166: Added transformation from the
floatstyle to preserve backward compatibility after the introduction of Advanced Content Filter.
- #10195: Image plugin no longer registers rules for links to Advanced Content Filter.
#10213: Justify plugin is now correctly registering rules to Advanced Content Filter when
- #10166: Added transformation from the
#9829: Data and features activation based on editor configuration.
Brand new data filtering system that works in 2 modes:
- based on loaded features (toolbar items, plugins) - the data will be filtered according to what the editor in its current configuration can handle,
- based on
config.allowedContentrules - the data will be filtered and the editor features (toolbar items, commands, keystrokes) will be enabled if they are allowed.
#9387: Reintroduced "Shared Spaces" - the ability to display toolbar and bottom editor space in selected locations and to share them by different editor instances.
#9907: Added the
contentPreviewevent for preview data manipulation.
#9713: Introduced the
sourcedialogplugin that brings raw HTML editing for inline editor instances.
#9981: Added ability to filter
htmlParser.elementetc. by many
htmlParser.filters before writing structure to an HTML string.
Included in #10103:
- Introduced the
editor.statusproperty to make it easier to check the current status of the editor. See API documentation.
commandstate is now
CKEDITOR.TRISTATE_DISABLE. It will be activated on
editor.instanceReadyor immediately after being added if the editor is already initialized.
- Introduced the
<s>as a default tag for strikethrough, which replaces obsolete
- #9779: Fixed overriding
- #9772: Custom buttons in dialog window footer have different look and size (Moono, Kama).
- #9029: Custom styles added with
styleSet.add()are displayed in wrong order.
- #9887: Disable magicline when
- #9882: Fixed empty document title on
getData()if set via the Document Properties dialog window.
- #9773: Fixed rendering problems with selection fields in the Kama skin.
- #9851: The
selectionChangeevent is not fired when mouse selection ended outside editable.
- #9903: [Inline editor] Bad positioning of floating space with page horizontal scroll.
truewhen called onload. Removed the obsolete
- #9893: Fixed broken toolbar when editing mixed direction content in Quirks mode.
- #9845: Fixed TAB navigation in the Link dialog window when the Anchor option is used and no anchors are available.
- #9883: Maximizing was making the entire page editable with divarea-based editors.
- #9940: [Firefox] Navigating back to a page with the editor was making the entire page editable.
- #9966: Fixed: Unable to type square brackets with French keyboard layout. Changed magicline keystrokes.
- #9507: [Firefox] Selection is moved before editable position when the editor is focused for the first time.
- #9947: [Webkit] Editor overflows parent container in some edge cases.
- #10105: Fixed: Broken sourcearea view when an RTL language is set.
- #10123: [Webkit] Fixed: Several dialog windows have broken layout since the latest Webkit release.
- #10152: Fixed: Invalid ARIA property used on menu items.