- #11500: [Webkit/Blink] Fixed: Selection lost when setting data in another inline editor. Additionally,
selection.removeAllRanges()is now scoped to selection's root.
- #11104: [IE] Fixed: Various issues with scrolling and selection when focusing widgets.
- #11487: Moving mouse over the Enhanced Image widget will no longer change the value returned by the
- #8673: [WebKit] Fixed: Cannot select and remove the Page Break.
- #11413: Fixed: Incorrect
- #11438: Splitting table cells vertically is no longer changing table structure.
- #8899: Fixed: Links in the About CKEditor dialog window now open in a new browser window or tab.
- #11490: Fixed: Menu button panel not showing in the source mode.
- #11417: The
widget.doubleclickevent is not canceled anymore after editing was triggered.
- #11253: [IE] Fixed: Clipped upload button in the Enhanced Image dialog window.
- #11359: Standardized the way anchors are discovered by the Link plugin.
- #11058: [IE8] Fixed: Error when deleting a table row.
- #11508: Fixed:
htmlDataProcessordiscovering protected attributes within other attributes' values.
- #11533: Widgets: Avoid recurring upcasts if the DOM structure was modified during an upcast.
- #11400: Fixed: The
domObject.removeAllListeners()method does not remove custom listeners completely.
- #11493: Fixed: The
selection.getRanges()method does not override cached ranges when used with the
- #11390: [IE] All XML plugin methods now work in IE10+.
- #11542: [IE11] Fixed: Blurry toolbar icons when Right-to-Left UI language is set.
- #11504: Fixed: When
config.fullPageis set to
true, entities are not encoded in editor output.
- #11004: Integrated Enhanced Image dialog window with Advanced Content Filter.
- #11439: Fixed: Properties get cloned in the Cell Properties dialog window if multiple cells are selected.
- #11331: A menu button will have a changed label when selected instead of using the
- #11177: Widget drag handler improvements:
- #11176: Fixed: Initial position is not updated when the widget data object is empty.
- #11001: Fixed: Multiple synchronous layout recalculations are caused by initial drag handler positioning causing performance issues.
- #11161: Fixed: Drag handler is not repositioned in various situations.
- #11281: Fixed: Drag handler and mask are duplicated after widget reinitialization.
- #11207: [Firefox] Fixed: Misplaced Enhanced Image resizer in the inline editor.
- #11121: [Firefox] Fixed: High Contrast mode is enabled when the editor is loaded in a hidden iframe.
- #11350: The default value of
config.contentsCssis affected by
- #11097: Improved the Autogrow plugin performance when dealing with very big tables.
- #11290: Removed redundant code in the Source Dialog plugin.
- #11133: Page Break becomes editable if pasted.
- #11126: Fixed: Native Undo executed once the bottom of the snapshot stack is reached.
- #11131: Div Editing Area: Fixed: Error thrown when switching to source mode if the selection was in widget's nested editable.
- #11139: Div Editing Area: Fixed: Elements Path is not cleared after switching to source mode.
- #10778: Fixed a bug with range enlargement. The range no longer expands to visible whitespace.
- #11146: [IE] Fixed: Preview window switches Internet Explorer to Quirks Mode.
- #11186: Introduced the
widgets.repository.addUpcastCallbackmethod that allows to block upcasting given element to a widget.
- #11307: Fixed: Paste as Plain Text conflict with the MooTools library.
- #11140: [IE11] Fixed: Anchors are not draggable.
- #11379: Changed default contents
line-heightto unitless values to avoid huge text overlapping (like in #9696).
- #10787: [Firefox] Fixed: Broken replacement of text while pasting into
- #10884: Widgets integration with the Show Blocks plugin.
- #11021: Fixed: An error thrown when selecting entire editable contents while fake selection is on.
- #11086: [IE8] Re-enable inline widgets drag&drop in Internet Explorer 8.
- #11372: Widgets: Special characters encoded twice in nested editables.
- #10068: Fixed: Support for protocol-relative URLs.
- #11283: Enhanced Image: A
text-align: centerand an image inside is not recognised correctly.
- #11196: Accessibility Instructions: Allowed additional keyboard button labels to be translated in the dialog window.
- To match the naming convention, the
languagebutton is now
- Enhanced Image button, context menu, command, and icon names match those of the Image plugin (#11222).
- #11244: Changed: The
widget.repository.checkWidgets()method now fires the
widget.repository.checkWidgetsevent, so from CKEditor 4.3.1 it is preferred to use the method rather than fire the event.
- #11171: Fixed:
editor.insertText()methods do not call the
- #11085: [IE8] Replaced preview generated by the Mathematical Formulas widget with a placeholder.
- #11044: Enhanced WAI-ARIA support for the Language plugin drop-down menu.
- #11075: With drop-down menu button focused, pressing the Down Arrow key will now open the menu and focus its first option.
- #11165: Fixed: The File Browser plugin cannot be removed from the editor.
- #11159: [IE9-10] Enhanced Image: Fixed buggy discovery of image dimensions.
- #11101: Drop-down lists no longer break when given double quotes.
- #11077: Enhanced Image: Empty undo step recorded when resizing the image.
- #10853: Enhanced Image: Widget has paragraph wrapper when de-captioning unaligned image.
- #11198: Widgets: Drag handler is not fully visible when an inline widget is in a heading.
- #11132: [Firefox] Fixed: Caret is lost after drag and drop of an inline widget.
- #11182: [IE10-11] Fixed: Editor crashes (IE11) or works with minor issues (IE10) if a page is loaded in Quirks Mode. See
env.quirksfor more details.
- #11204: Added
figcaptionstyles to the
contents.cssfile so Enhanced Image looks nicer.
- #11202: Fixed: No newline in BBCode mode.
- #10890: Fixed: Error thrown when pressing the Delete key in a list item.
- #10055: [IE8-10] Fixed: Delete pressed on a selected image causes the browser to go back.
- #11183: Fixed: Inserting a horizontal rule or a table in multiple row selection causes a browser crash. Additionally, the
editor.insertElement()method does not insert the element into every range of a selection any more.
- #11042: Fixed: Selection made on an element containing a non-editable element was not auto faked.
- #11125: Fixed: Keyboard navigation through menu and drop-down items will now cycle.
- #11011: Fixed: The
editor.applyStyle()method removes attributes from nested elements.
- #11179: Fixed:
editor.destroy()does not cleanup content generated by the Table Resize plugin for inline editors.
- #11237: Fixed: Table border attribute value is deleted when pasting content from Microsoft Word.
- #11250: Fixed: HTML entities inside the
<textarea>element are not encoded.
- #11260: Fixed: Initially disabled buttons are not read by JAWS as disabled.
- #11200: Added Clipboard plugin as a dependency for Widget to fix drag and drop.
- #10612: Internet Explorer 11 support.
- #10869: Widgets: Added better integration with the Elements Path plugin.
- #10886: Widgets: Added tooltip to the drag handle.
- #10933: Widgets: Introduced drag and drop of block widgets with the Line Utilities plugin.
- #10936: Widget System changes for easier integration with other dialog systems.
- #10895: Enhanced Image: Added file browser integration.
- #11002: Added the
draggableoption to disable drag and drop support for widgets.
- #10937: Mathematical Formulas widget improvements:
- #10862: Placeholder plugin was rewritten as a widget.
- #10822: Added styles system integration with non-editable elements (for example widgets) and their nested editables. Styles cannot change non-editable content and are applied in nested editable only if allowed by its type and content filter.
- #10856: Menu buttons will now toggle the visibility of their panels when clicked multiple times. Language plugin fixes: Added active language highlighting, added an option to remove the language.
- #10028: New
config.dialog_noConfirmCancelconfiguration option that eliminates the need to confirm closing of a dialog window when the user changed any of its fields.
- #10848: Integrate remaining plugins (Styles, Format, Font, Color Button, Language and Indent) with active filter.
- #10855: Change the extension of emoticons in the BBCode sample from GIF to PNG.
- #10831: Enhanced Image: Merged
- #10835: Enhanced Image: Improved visibility of the resize handle.
- #10836: Enhanced Image: Preserve custom mouse cursor while resizing the image.
- #10939: [Firefox] Enhanced Image: hovering the image causes it to change.
- #10866: Fixed: Broken Tab key navigation in the Enhanced Image dialog window.
- #10833: Fixed: Lock ratio option should be on by default in the Enhanced Image dialog window.
- #10881: Various improvements to Enter key behavior in nested editables.
- #10879: Remove Format should not leak from a nested editable.
- #10877: Fixed: WebSpellChecker fails to apply changes if a nested editable was focused.
- #10877: Fixed: SCAYT blocks typing in nested editables.
- #11079: Add button icons to the Placeholder sample.
- #10870: The
pastecommand is no longer being disabled when the clipboard is empty.
- #10854: Fixed: Firefox prepends
<body>, so it is stripped by the HTML data processor.
- #10823: Fixed: Link plugin does not work with non-editable content.
- #10828: Magic Line integration with the Widget System.
- #10865: Improved hiding copybin, so copying widgets works smoothly.
- #11066: Widget's private parts use CSS reset.
- #11027: Fixed: Block commands break on widgets; added the
- #10430: Resolve dependence of the Image plugin on the Form Elements plugin.
- #10911: Fixed: Browser Alt hotkeys will no longer be blocked while a widget is focused.
- #11082: Fixed: Selected widget is not copied or cut when using toolbar buttons or context menu.
- #11083: Fixed list and div element application to block widgets.
- #10887: Internet Explorer 8 compatibility issues related to the Widget System.
- #11074: Temporarily disabled inline widget drag and drop, because of seriously buggy native
- #11098: Fixed: Wrong selection position after undoing widget drag and drop.
- #11110: Fixed: IFrame and Flash objects are being incorrectly pasted in certain conditions.
- #11129: Page break is lost when loading data.
- #11123: [Firefox] Widget is destroyed after being dragged outside of
- #11124: Fixed the Elements Path in an editor using the Div Editing Area.
- #10994: Fixed: Loading external jQuery library when opening the jQuery Adapter sample directly from file.
- #10975: [IE] Fixed: Error thrown while opening the color palette.
- #9929: [Blink/WebKit] Fixed: A non-breaking space is created once a character is deleted and a regular space is typed.
- #10963: Fixed: JAWS issue with the keyboard shortcut for Magic Line.
- #11096: Fixed: TypeError: Object has no method 'is'.