- #12423: [Safari7.1+] Fixed: Enter key moved cursor to a strange position.
- #12381: [iOS] Fixed: Selection issue. Thanks to Remiremi!
- #10804: Fixed:
CKEDITOR_GETURLis not used with some plugins where it should be used. Thanks to Thomas Andraschko!
- #9137: Fixed: The
<base>tag is not created when
<head>has an attribute. Thanks to naoki.fujikawa!
- #12377: Fixed: Errors thrown in the Image plugin when removing preview from the dialog window definition. Thanks to Axinet!
- #12162: Fixed: Auto paragraphing and Enter key in nested editables.
- #12315: Fixed: Marked
- #12113: Fixed: A code snippet should be presented in the elements path as "code snippet" (translatable).
- #12311: Fixed: Remove Format should also remove
- #12261: Fixed: Filter has to be destroyed and removed from
CKEDITOR.filter.instanceson editor destroy.
- #12398: Fixed: Maximize does not work on an instance without a title.
- #12097: Fixed: JAWS not reading the number of options correctly in the Text Color and Background Color button menu.
- #12411: Fixed: Page Break used directly in the editable breaks the editor.
- #12354: Fixed: Various issues in undo manager when holding keys.
- #12324: [IE8] Fixed: Undo steps are not recorded when changing the caret position by clicking below the body.
- #12332: Fixed: Lowered DOM events listeners' priorities in undo manager in order to avoid ambiguity.
- #12402: [Blink] Fixed: Workaround for Blink bug with
document.titlewhich breaks updating title in the full HTML mode.
- #12338: Fixed: The CKEditor package contains unoptimized images.
- #12268: Cleanup of UI Color YUI styles. Thanks to CasherWest!
- #12263: Fixed: Paste from Word filter does not properly normalize semicolons style text. Thanks to Alin Purcaru!
- #12243: Fixed: Text formatting lost when pasting from Word. Thanks to Alin Purcaru!
- #111739: Fixed:
keypresslisteners should not be used in the undo manager. A complete rewrite of keyboard handling in the undo manager was made. Numerous smaller issues were fixed, among others:
- #10926: [Chrome@Android] Fixed: Typing does not record snapshots and does not fire the
- #11611: [Firefox] Fixed: The
editor.changeevent is fired when pressing Arrow keys.
- #12219: [Safari] Fixed: Some modifications of the
UndoManager.lockedproperty violate strict mode in the Undoplugin.
- #10926: [Chrome@Android] Fixed: Typing does not record snapshots and does not fire the
- #10916: Fixed: Magic Line icon in Right-To-Left environments.
- #11970: [IE] Fixed: CKEditor
pasteevent is not fired when pasting with Shift+Ins.
- #12111: Fixed: Linked image attributes are not read when opening the image dialog window by doubleclicking.
- #10030: [IE] Fixed: Prevented "Unspecified Error" thrown in various cases when IE8-9 does not allow access to
- #12273: Fixed: Applying block style in a description list breaks it.
- #12218: Fixed: Minor syntax issue in CSS files.
- #12178: [Blink/WebKit] Fixed: Iterator does not return the block if the selection is located at the end of it.
- #12185: [IE9QM] Fixed: Error thrown when moving the mouse over focused editor's scrollbar.
- #12215: Fixed: Basepath resolution does not recognize semicolon as a query separator.
- #12135: Fixed: Remove Format does not work on widgets.
- #12298: [IE11] Fixed: Clicking below
<body>in Compatibility Mode will no longer reset selection to the first line.
- #12204: Fixed: Editor's voice label is not affected by
- #11915: Fixed: With SCAYT enabled, cursor moves to the beginning of the first highlighted, misspelled word after typing or pasting into the editor.
- SCAYT: Fixed: Error thrown in the console after enabling SCAYT and trying to add a new image.
- #12296: Merged
benderjs-ckeditorinto the main CKEditor repository.
- Fixed XSS vulnerability in the Preview plugin reported by Mario Heiderich of Cure53.
An upgrade is highly recommended!
- #12164: Added the "Justify" option to the "Horizontal Alignment" drop-down in the Table Cell Properties dialog window.
- #12110: Fixed: Editor crash after deleting a table. Thanks to Alin Purcaru!
- #11897: Fixed: Enter key used in an empty list item creates a new line instead of breaking the list. Thanks to noam-si!
- #12140: Fixed: Double-clicking linked widgets opens two dialog windows.
- #12132: Fixed: Image is inserted with
heightstyles even when they are not allowed.
- #9317: [IE] Fixed:
config.disableObjectResizingdoes not work on IE. Note: We were not able to fix this issue on IE11+ because necessary events stopped working. See a last resort workaround and make sure to support our complaint to Microsoft.
- #9638: Fixed: There should be no information about accessibility help available under the Alt+0 keyboard shortcut if theAccessibility Help plugin is not available.
- #8117 and #9186: Fixed: In HTML5
<meta>tags should be allowed everywhere, including inside the
- #10422: Fixed:
config.fillEmptyBlocksnot working properly if a function is specified.
The CKEditor testing environment is now publicly available. CKEditor tests can be found in the
tests/ directory. Read more about how to set up the environment and execute tests in the CKEditor Testing Environment guide.
Please note that the "
tests" folder is not available in release packages, it is available only in the development version of CKEditor available on GitHub.
- #11909: Introduced a parameter to prevent the
editor.setData()method from recording undo snapshots.
- #11757: Fixed: Imperfections in the Moono skin. Thanks to danyaPostfactum!
- #10091: Blockquote should be treated like an object by the styles system. Thanks to dan-james-deeson!
- #11478: Fixed: Issue with passing jQuery objects to adapter configuration.
- #10867: Fixed: Issue with setting encoded URI as image link.
- #11983: Fixed: Clicking a nested widget does not focus it. Additionally, performance of the
widget.repository.getByElement()method was improved.
- #12000: Fixed: Nested widgets should be initialized on
- #12022: Fixed: Outer widget's drag handler is not created at all if it has any nested widgets inside.
- #11960: [Blink/WebKit] Fixed: The caret should be scrolled into view on Backspace and Delete (covers only the merging blocks case).
- #11306: [OSX][Blink/WebKit] Fixed: No widget entries in the context menu on widget right-click.
- #11957: Fixed: Alignment labels in the Enhanced Image dialog window are not translated.
- #11980: [Blink/WebKit] Fixed:
<span>elements created when joining adjacent elements (non-collapsed selection).
- #12009: [Nested widgets] Integration with the Magic Line plugin.
- #11387: Fixed:
role="radiogroup"should be applied only to radio inputs' container.
- #7975: [IE8] Fixed: Errors when trying to select an empty table cell.
- #11947: [Firefox+IE11] Fixed: Shift+Enter in lists produces two line breaks.
- #11972: Fixed: Feature detection in the
element.setText()method should not trigger the layout engine.
- #7634: Fixed: The Flash Dialog plugin omits the
allowFullScreenparameter in the editor data if set to
- #11910: Fixed: Enhanced Image does not take
config.baseHrefinto account when updating image dimensions.
- #11753: Fixed: Wrong
checkDirty()method value after focusing or blurring a widget.
- #11830: Fixed: Impossible to pass some arguments to CKBuilder when using the
- #11945: Fixed: Form Elements plugin should not change a core method.
- #11384: [IE9+] Fixed:
IndexSizeErrorthrown when pasting into a non-empty selection anchored in one text node.
- #11861: Fixed: [Webkit/Blink] Span elements created while joining adjacent elements. Note: This patch only covers cases when Backspace or Delete is pressed on a collapsed (empty) selection. The remaining case, with a non-empty selection, will be fixed in next release.
- #10714: Fixed: [iOS] Selection and drop-downs are broken if touch listener is used due to Webkit bug. Thanks to Arty Gus!
- #11911: Fixed setting the
dirattribute for preloaded language in CKEDITOR.lang. Thanks to Akash Mohapatra!
- #11926: Fixed: Code snippet does not decode HTML entities when loading code from the
- #11223: Fixed: Issue when Protected Source was not working in the title element.
- #11859: Fixed: Removed Source Dialog plugin from being required in Code Snippet sample.
- #11754: Fixed: Infinite loop in Google Chrome when content contains not closed attributes.
- #11848: Fixed:
editor.insertElement()throwing an exception in IE when there was no selection in editor.
- #11801: Fixed: Editor anchors unavailable when linking Enhanced Image widget.
- #11626: Fixed: Table Resize sets invalid width.
- #11872: Made
element.addClass()chainable symmetrically to
- #11813: Fixed: Link lost while pasting captioned image and restoring undo snapshot (Enhanced Image).
- #11814: Fixed: Link and Unlink entries persistently displayed in Enhanced Image context menu.
- #11839: Fixed: [IE9] Caret jumps out of editable area when resizing editor in source mode.
- #11822: Fixed: [Webkit] Editing Anchors by double-click broken in some cases.
- #11823: Fixed: [IE8] Table Resize throws error over scrollbar.
- #11788: Fixed: It is not possible to change language back to Not set in Code Snippet dialog.
- #11788: Fixed: Filter rules are not applied inside elements with
contenteditableattribute set to
- #11798: Fixed: Inserting non-editable element inside a table cell breaks the table badly.
- #11793: Fixed: Drop-down is not "on" when clicking it while editor is blurred.
- #11850: Fixed: Fake objects with contenteditable set to
falseare not downcasted properly.
- #11811: Fixed: Widget's data are not encoded correctly when passed to attribute.
- #11777: Fixed encoding ampersand in the Mathematical Formulas plugin.
- #11880: Fixed: [IE8-9] Linked image has a default thick border.