- #10750: Fixed: The editor does not escape the
font-stylefamily property correctly, removing quotes and whitespace from font names.
- #14413: Fixed: The Auto Grow plugin with the
config.autoGrow_onStartupoption set to
truedoes not work properly for an editor that is not visible.
- #14451: Fixed: Numeric element ID not escaped properly. Thanks to Jakub Chalupa!
- #14590: Fixed: Additional line break appearing after inline elements when switching modes. Thanks to dpidcock!
- #14539: Fixed: JAWS reads "selected Blank" instead of "selected " when selecting a widget.
- #14701: Fixed: More precise labels for Enhanced Image and Placeholder widgets.
- #14667: [IE] Fixed: Removing background color from selected text removes background color from the whole paragraph.
- #14252: [IE] Fixed: Styles drop-down list does not always reflect the current style of the text line.
- #14275: [IE9+] Fixed:
onloadevents are not used in browsers it could have been used when loading scripts dynamically.
- #10685: Fixed: Unreadable toolbar icons after updating to the new editor version.
- #14573: Fixed: Missing Widget drag handler CSS when there are multiple editor instances.
- #14620: Fixed: Setting both the
min-heightstyle for the
<body>element and the
heightstyle for the
<html>element breaks the Auto Grow plugin.
- #14538: Fixed: Keyboard focus goes into an embedded
- #14602: Fixed: The
dom.element.removeAttribute()method does not remove all attributes if no parameter is given.
- #8679: Fixed: Better focus indication and ability to style the selected color in the color picker dialog.
- #11697: Fixed: Content is replaced ignoring the letter case setting in the Find and Replace dialog window.
- #13886: Fixed: Invalid handling of the
CKEDITOR.styleinstance with the
- #14535: Fixed: CSS syntax corrections. Thanks to mdjdenormandie!
- #14312: [IE] Fixed: Artifact is visible after pasting any text.
- #12440: Added the
config.colorButton_enableAutomaticoption to allow hiding the "Automatic" option in the color picker.
- #14327: Added Swiss German localization.
- #13816: Introduced a new strategy for Filling Character handling to avoid changes in DOM. This fixes the following issues:
- #12727: [Blink]
IndexSizeErrorwhen using the Div Editing Area and Content Templates plugins.
- #13377: Widget plugin issue when typing in Korean.
- #13389: [Blink]
editor.getData()fails when the cursor is next to an
- #13513: [Blink, WebKit] Div Editing Area and
editor.getData()throw an error when an image is the only data in the editor.
- #12727: [Blink]
- #13884: Fixed: Copy/paste table in Firefox results in just first cell being pasted.
- #14234: Fixed: URL input field is not marked as required in the Embed dialog.
- Introduced the
CKEDITOR.tools.setCookie()methods for accessing cookies.
- Introduced the
CKEDITOR.tools.getCsrfToken()method. The CSRF token is now automatically sent by the File Browser and File Tools plugins during file uploads. The server-side upload handlers may check it and use it to additionally secure the communication.
- Updated SCAYT (Spell Check As You Type):
- New features:
- Fixed issues:
- #98: SCAYT affects dialog double-click. Fixed in SCAYT core.
- #102: SCAYT core performance enhancements.
- #104: SCAYT's spans leak into the clipboard and after pasting.
- #107: SCAYT should not check non-editable parts of content.
- #108: Latest SCAYT copies the ID of the editor element to the iframe.
- SCAYT stops working when CKEditor Undo plugin not enabled.
- Issue with pasting SCAYT markup in CKEditor.
- SCAYT stops working after pressing the Cancel button in the WSC dialog.