# Desktop environment
CKEditor 5 is currently supported in the following desktop browsers:
- Full support (see notes below):
- Chrome (latest stable release).
- Firefox (latest stable release).
- Safari (latest stable release).
- Opera (latest stable release).
- Electron (latest stable release).
- Good support:
Not supported yet:
- Internet Explorer 11. See the Compatibility with IE11 ticket.
# Mobile environment
CKEditor 5 is currently supported in the following mobile environments:
- Android (all vendor-supported versions)
- iOS (all vendor-supported versions)
- Android WebView
- iOS WebView (UIWebView and WKWebView)
# Quality assurance
To ensure the highest quality, we maintain a complete test suite with a stable 100% of code coverage for each of the packages. As of October 2018, this means over 9600 tests and the number is growing.
Such an extensive test suite requires a proper continuous integration service. We use Travis CI as a build platform and BrowserStack to be able to run tests on all browsers. These services ensure seamless and fast developer experience and allow us to focus on the job.