- #11861: Fixed: [Webkit/Blink] Span elements created while joining adjacent elements. Note: This patch only covers cases when Backspace or Delete is pressed on a collapsed (empty) selection. The remaining case, with a non-empty selection, will be fixed in next release.
- #10714: Fixed: [iOS] Selection and drop-downs are broken if touch listener is used due to Webkit bug. Thanks to Arty Gus!
- #11911: Fixed setting the
dirattribute for preloaded language in CKEDITOR.lang. Thanks to Akash Mohapatra!
- #11926: Fixed: Code snippet does not decode HTML entities when loading code from the
- #11223: Fixed: Issue when Protected Source was not working in the title element.
- #11859: Fixed: Removed Source Dialog plugin from being required in Code Snippet sample.
- #11754: Fixed: Infinite loop in Google Chrome when content contains not closed attributes.
- #11848: Fixed:
editor.insertElement()throwing an exception in IE when there was no selection in editor.
- #11801: Fixed: Editor anchors unavailable when linking Enhanced Image widget.
- #11626: Fixed: Table Resize sets invalid width.
- #11872: Made
element.addClass()chainable symmetrically to
- #11813: Fixed: Link lost while pasting captioned image and restoring undo snapshot (Enhanced Image).
- #11814: Fixed: Link and Unlink entries persistently displayed in Enhanced Image context menu.
- #11839: Fixed: [IE9] Caret jumps out of editable area when resizing editor in source mode.
- #11822: Fixed: [Webkit] Editing Anchors by double-click broken in some cases.
- #11823: Fixed: [IE8] Table Resize throws error over scrollbar.
- #11788: Fixed: It is not possible to change language back to Not set in Code Snippet dialog.
- #11788: Fixed: Filter rules are not applied inside elements with
contenteditableattribute set to
- #11798: Fixed: Inserting non-editable element inside a table cell breaks the table badly.
- #11793: Fixed: Drop-down is not "on" when clicking it while editor is blurred.
- #11850: Fixed: Fake objects with contenteditable set to
falseare not downcasted properly.
- #11811: Fixed: Widget's data are not encoded correctly when passed to attribute.
- #11777: Fixed encoding ampersand in the Mathematical Formulas plugin.
- #11880: Fixed: [IE8-9] Linked image has a default thick border.