#3940: Introduced the
colorNameproperty for customizing foreground and background styles in the Color Button plugin via the
- #3793: Introduced the Editor Placeholder plugin.
- #1795: The colors picked from the Color Dialog are now stored in the Color Button palette and can be reused easily.
- #3783: The colors used in the document are now displayed as a part of the Color Button palette.
- #4060: Fixed: The content inside a widget nested editable is escaped twice.
- #4183: [Safari] Fixed: Incorrect image dimensions when using the Easy Image plugin alongside the IFrame Editing Area plugin.
- #3693: Fixed: Incorrect default values for several Color Button configuration variables in the API documentation.
#3795: Fixed: Setting the
config.dataIndentationCharsconfiguration option to an empty string is ignored and replaced by a tab (
\t) character. Thanks to Thomas Grinderslev!
- #4107: Fixed: Multiple Autocomplete instances cause keyboard navigation issues.
#4041: Fixed: The
selection.scrollIntoViewmethod throws an error when the editor selection is not set.
- #3361: Fixed: Loading multiple custom editor configurations is prone to a race condition between these.
- #4007: Fixed: Screen readers do not announce the Rich Combo plugin is collapsed or expanded.
#4141: Fixed: The styles are incorrectly applied when there is a
<select>element inside the editor.