Big Add-ons Pack → Google Maps
CKEditor Google Maps is the plugin for easy inserting and editing Google Maps into the pages. You can specify your office location, draw the route to it, place all of your travel targets or anything else.
The main features of this CKEditor add-on are:
- Chaging any of the map you have inserted before
- Customizing view size, and zoom of the map
- Configuring Google Map type (Roadmap / Sattelite / Hybrid / Relief)
- Semantic search for objects by street addresses, names, etc.
- Layers support
- Putting points, routes, areas onto the map
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the plugin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded plugin
pluginsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the plugin by using the
extraPluginsconfiguration setting. Example:
config.extraPlugins = 'doksoft_maps';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.
No additional dependencies.
Note: The plugin may have additional requirements. Check the add-on page and documentation for more details.