Big Add-ons Pack → Easy Image Upload
The fastest and the simplest way ever to upload images. Just press the button and open dialog opens.
- Very simple and fast
- Multiple file choosing is supported
- Image resizing can be turned on and configured by config file
- Cutomizable template for inserted image
- Upload progress indicator (can be turned off)
Find out more on the plugin's page.
Also this plugin has more powerfull version.
See YouTube Demo Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UsXV9iY9F8
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the plugin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded plugin
pluginsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the plugin by using the
extraPluginsconfiguration setting. Example:
config.extraPlugins = 'ckeditor-instant-image-upload';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.
No additional dependencies.
Note: The plugin may have additional requirements. Check the add-on page and documentation for more details.