Formerly known as AlphaManager.
Upload, manage and edit your files and images on your website with ease.
Currently base version is the same as PRO. Please see more here.
Advanced functionality for managing your files. You can upload multiple images at once, move them between directories, delete them, manage directories structure and many other.List of features
- Uploading multiple files, drag'n'drop to browser is supported
- Image editor
- Includes a number of skins (themes)
- Moving, copying and renaming files and directories (as an archive)
- Showing files and images as list or as thumbnails
- Images fullscreen preview
- Download file and folders as ZIP archives
- Quick file search (filter)
- Hotkeys: full control using keyboard
- Access control: disabling any feature on client and server sides
- Image editor
- 7 beatufull skins
- Download files and folders
The recommended way to install all CKEditor add-ons is to create a custom build by using Online builder. To do that, click the Add to my editor button on the plugin page. When you are done, click the Build my editor button on the right side of the page to go to Online builder.
Note: This add-on is already selected to be a part of your current build.
Add-on installation instructions
If you want to add the plugin manually, you will need to:
- Extract the downloaded plugin
pluginsfolder of your CKEditor installation. Example:
- Enable the plugin by using the
extraPluginsconfiguration setting. Example:
config.extraPlugins = 'alphamanager-pro';
- Download and configure all its dependencies, too.
No additional dependencies.
Note: The plugin may have additional requirements. Check the add-on page and documentation for more details.