Welcome to the past! 👻
Unfortunately, CKEditor 3 is no longer with us. RIP ❤️
Or, you can discover CKEditor 4, which is an enterprise-grade WYSIWYG editor with countless features and wide browser compatibility including the legacy ones.
CKEditor 3.0.1 is now released. This is the first bug fixing release for the 3.0 series.
It's a pleasure to announce that the CKEditor 3.0 release had a strong success is several aspects, including its stability. Very few issues have been reported and none of them are critical.
This new release comes to fix several small things. Some noticeable entries:
- Same keyboard navigation issues have been fixed.
- The editor may have cause the page to scroll on load on some situations.
- Empty paragraphs were being created when adding a table to an empty document.
- Dialogs may have change alerts showing even if nothing were getting modified.
- Loading the "source" version of the editor now forces loading the source code of the plugins as well.
- and more....
Check out the What's New? page for the full list of changes.
CKEditor is available in Open Source and Commercial licenses. Full details can be found at our license page.
Please use the CKEditor development web site to report issues and suggestions through tickets.